Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: UK bans smiling on passport pictures

  1. #11
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Moviemaniac4:
    Now, how can you tell a small child NOT to smile ????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pinch it?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chaser, that's a long subject... Whell, let's just say whe give all our money to the prime minister of Quebec and of Canada [img]frown.gif[/img]
    And when the Queen comes to Canada, nobody here cares [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Moviemaniac4:
    Now, how can you tell a small child NOT to smile ????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pinch it?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]

    NEXT !!!!

  4. #14
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    what does Quebec have then?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chirac? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    huh? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No better then Chirac, whe have patatouf the first!

    http://www.destituonspatapouf.com/

    that's really our prime minister [img]frown.gif[/img] (minus the face paint...)

    damn he's ugly...
    jean charest en

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 09, 2004 01:52 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  7. #17
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Quebec allies them selves to the French side of things. They don't recognize the Queen, and they have wanted to spereate themselves from Canada a few times over and over - which I think will never happen due to them being in the center of the country [img]smile.gif[/img]

    grail and Porthos would know far more than I. I just listen to the BBC

    Chirac is a reference to the PM of France at the moment [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 09, 2004 01:50 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah, so kind of like Texas wanting to be their own little country eh?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mega as the big line. I'm not very good at explaining political stuff and I'm not even sure where I stand on the question on separation. Sometimes I'm for it, sometime I think it's foolish.

  10. #20
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    yep -

    Hell, we might as well give Texas back anyway as the last time I was there it seemed more like Mexico than anything else!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •